U.S. Vision Stock Associate in Blackwood, New Jersey
At U.S. Vision, our focus is always on our customers. This is true across the company as each and every employee takes great pride in what they do. While many know us through our 750 retail locations, we have always been proud of our 100% U.S. based state of the art manufacturing lab located in Blackwood, NJ.
U.S.Vision is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
The* responsibilities for this position include*:
- Print of job orders and assign to respective trays
- Pick of lenses and frames as they correspond with work orders
- Quality control check of lenses and frames before they are sent to production
- Provide backup assistance to all department as needed
- Ability to adapt to changing work environments
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer experience is preferred but not required
- Be detailed oriented
- Ability to meet production standards with or without reasonable accommodations
- Must be able to work with little supervision
Ability to perform repetitive movements of the fingers, wrist, arms and shoulders, standing for extended periods of time up to 8 hours per day, move freely within department, bend, twist, reach, squat, and regularly lift/carry up to 15 pounds. The associate will be working in an open stock and/or warehouse environment, exposure to dust and noise could be present. Employees are required to wear smock and protective eyewear while in building at all times.
U.S. Vision is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Work Place.
US Vision is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and an inclusive, accessible workplace. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law. US Vision is a drug-free work place. We participate in the E-Verify program.
Requisition ID: 2018-3299
# of Openings: 1
Brand: USV Lab M Building
Position Type: Full Time
Schedule: Monday-Friday 4:30pm-12:30am