Dixon Customer Service Representative in Chestertown, Maryland
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Chestertown, MD. If you're an organized and personable individual with a positive attitude who enjoys helping others, this could be the role for you! A Bachelor's or Associate's degree is preferred,strong computer skills and a friendly demeanor are a must.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for responding to email and phone inquiries, providing quotes, entering orders, resolving product or service issues, and contributing to the overall team efforts to take care of our customers.
- Providing support to both internal and external customers
- Responding to email and phone inquiries
- Resolving product or service issues with customers
- Order entry and quoting
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively; must be a good listener
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure but have a sense of urgency
- Ability to resolve customer inquiries efficiently and prioritize
- Strong ability to handle challenges and multitask
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office and various software programs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Employment at DVCC, Inc. is contingent upon the candidate's ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check, drug screening and physical capabilities test.
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status and any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Dedicated:Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic:Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Loyal:Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Self-Starter:Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities:Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Goal Completion:Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact:Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Associates or better
Bachelors or better
1-3 years:Customer service/inside sales
Posted: April 9, 2018