Dixon National Marketing Manager in Chestertown, Maryland
We are looking for a National Marketing Manager to join our leadership team in Chestertown, MD.
This role plans, develops, designs, and implements the strategic and tactical marketing plans for the U.S. in alignment with the global strategy of the organization. Directs activities for marketing and prioritizes opportunities to maximize sales and profits. Directs, monitors, and evaluates research projects, programs, and expenditures. Bachelor's degree required and industry experience preferred.
- Information collection and evaluation (intelligence) on each market segment within the defined target industries.
- Provide supporting documentation for the development and evolution of Marketing Action Plans. Coordinate plans and tactics with Dixon divisions and sales personnel.
- Create metrics for Dixon penetration of end-user customers within each target market segment. Update trends and methodology as necessary.
- Develop distributor market classification plan for all sales channels. Track sales and trends through these defined sales channels.
- Assist with identifying gaps and defining transfer products, modules, and/or systems that can differentiate Dixon from global competitors.
- Work with Dixon advertising personnel to create literature, ad campaigns, and promotional materials.
- Earn and maintain robust relationships with Dixon sales and marketing personnel within North America.
Have experience and willingness to lead business development, including market research, product management, and the execution of market strategies
Capable of guiding promotional campaigns to penetrate target markets and communicate with end user audiences
Website design and development experience, digital marketing and SEO
Prefer 5 years of experience in industrial markets with understanding of fluid transfer and/or fluid power applications
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated:Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic:Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Self-Starter:Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion:Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Entrepreneurial Spirit:Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Ability to Make an Impact:Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field.
5 years:Sales and marketing
5 years:Experience in industrial markets
Posted: April 18, 2018