Rose International INC Manufacturing Engineer in Newark, Delaware
Position Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Position Number: 266223
Location: Newark, DE
Desired Skill Set:
Design, Engineer, Engineering, FDA, Manufacturing, Schematics, Supply Chain, Testing, Validation
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.”
Job Title: Product Engineer
Location: Newark, DE 19702
Duration: 11+ Months
Schedule: Shift 1 (8:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
• Supports the semi-complex planning of detailed product development objectives. Participates in the preparation of semi-complex sketches, design layouts, and other specifications. Provides support in semi-complex review of results to determine that products perform in the intended manner. Participates in preparing semi-complex prototypes for testing and provides technical assistance on design feasibility. Assists in standardizing semi-complex materials, components and assemblies. Participates in maintaining detailed and comprehensive records of all inventive ideas, designs, and basic improvements. Provides support in documenting product issues for future reference and problem resolution.
• As part of the Global New Product Development (GNPD) organization, this position will drive the development and delivery of software-driven manufacturing testers that assess the production readiness of electro-mechanical assemblies, detection systems, and printed circuit assemblies to support Client DX global manufacturing processes. The individual will utilize interpersonal, project management and technical skills in leading a team of sw development, verification & validation, and MCAD designer resources through all phases of the tester development process including concept, requirements, design, development, testing, and implementation into production.
• In this role, the individual will develop test strategies, apply industry best practices, and self-manage to proactively drive and deliver testers to meet critical business milestones.
• This individual must apply mechanical engineering principles towards test fixture design while incorporating FDA regulatory and site quality system requirements into the process activities and design elements. The ability to synthesize multiple sources of business and technical requirements to produce an optimized solution is key.
• A successful candidate will be able to effectively engage, influence, set priorities and manage the expectations of the cross-functional teams that provide inputs to the tester development process or are stakeholders of the finished product.
• Create documentation packages and track the procurement of material
• 20% travel time to US and Global Mfg sites
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Electrical Engineer - BSEE with 2 - 5 years related experience.
• Ability to interface with cross functional groups to develop testing systems for medical device manufacturing
• Ability to create and execute project schedules
• Ability and experience on project schedule reporting to management
• Ability to create testing device functional specifications and communicate specifications with hardware software developers
• Ability to read and create testing schematic diagrams
• Understanding of manufacturing process validation
• Experience in design and manufacturing in a new product development environment.
• Experience in developing and implementing design of test and assembly fixtures.
• Interface experience with R&D, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality and Regulatory functions.
• Excellent written, oral, planning and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to discuss or explain design features or issues with all level engineers, designers and drafters.
• Can work independently in a fast paced new product development environment.
• Highly self-motivated, self-directed, team orientated, and exceptionally attentive to detail.
• Proactively resolves issues in a timely manner so that they do not affect project timelines.
• Proficient current industry software and Microsoft Office#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)