Western Pest Services Branch Manager in Wilmington, Delaware
Tracking Code: 1321169
Are you interested in a company with STABILITYthat offers the opportunity for future GROWTH*?*
Are you looking for a **CAREERand not just a job?__
___Do you want to take **CONTROL of your FUTURE?___
If you answered "YES" to any of these questions then you will want to.........
Join OUR unstoppable force!
Western Pest Services is a premier provider of pest control solutions. We provide first class service to safeguard homes, businesses, and brands. Established in 1928, we have a legacy of excellence and the stability of an industry leader.
We are currently seeking a Branch Managerin our* Wilmington, DElocation. As an operational and sales leader, you will be responsible for general management of the branch, including, P & L oversight, branch sales, and overall operations in the New Castle County &Delaware Valley Metropolitan Area.*
Previous experience as a General or Operations Manager in a route based business (I.e. package delivery, beverage, uniform, or vending services; pest control services, lawn care or construction) however, other types of management experience will be considered.
We seek individuals who are creative thinkers with an emphasis on building long term, profitable relationships.
We Seek a Strategic Leader with:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of Operational responsibility, including P&L; and forecasting
- Previous responsibility for the sales process and results
- Experience providing strategic planning and succession planning initiatives
- Motivation/Passion/Desire to build teams, recruit, train & cultivate top performers, and enable future success within the organization
Let us share some important information about our company and benefits that demonstrate why you will want to pursue a CAREER with Western.
- Competitive Compensation; Base Salary & Bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, stock purchase, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Paid Time Off (Holiday/Vacation/Sick)
- Continuous development and opportunity for advancement * * * *
Western Pest Services *is a wholly owned subsidiary of *Rollins, Inc., a premier global consumer and commercial services company. The Company provides essential pest control services and protection against termite damage, rodents and insects to more than two million customers in the United States, Canada, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, the Mediterranean, Europe, Africa, Mexico, and Australia from more than 700 locations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We offer a drug free environment
To qualify for this position you will need to meet the following criteria:
- 4 year college degree (Bachelor or above)
Job Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States
Company Location: 4170 Wilmington
Company Location Description: Western
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular