Barclays Project Manager in Wilmington, Delaware
Job Title Sr. Project Manager *
Location Wilmington, DE *
About Us// *
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
About Barclays in the US
Barclays offers corporate and investment banking and credit card services in the US. Our 10,000 US colleagues are located in offices across the country, with headquarters in New York City. In 2017, Barclays announced plans to create a world-class campus in Whippany, New Jersey, for our Technology, Operations and Functional teams in the US. Other principal locations include Delaware, Nevada, Ohio and Maine.
About Planning and Change Delivery
In Planning & Change Delivery is responsible for helping to shape the Portfolio by driving alignment to Strategy and Value, facilitate discovery and solidify Change Definition, manage bank-wide capacity planning and prioritization, Lead the quality delivery of bank-wide and technology change, and define organizational change methodology and governance model.
Overall Purpose of role
· The Planning and Change Delivery Project Manager Senior is responsible for the planning, execution, control and completion of multiple projects or a single program of great complexity.
· Project could include Infrastructure projects, large scale technology and business projects across all areas of the Bank (e.g. IRM, AML, Technology, Cyber, Fraud, Control, etc.).
Your Role (Key Accountabilities) *
· Organize and schedule project team meetings
· Coordinate overall project documentation across all bank functions including requirements, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, weekly status reports, etc.
· Create and update project plan. Track upcoming deliverables and ensure completion of project milestones and tasks.
· Update budget tracking sheet and monitor forecast vs. actuals.
· Responsible for the delivery of projects on-time, within budget and with quality.
· Performs daily administrative tasks including time management, training and other duties as required.
· Ensures projects are completed according to time and budget schedules, and that objectives conform to line of business' overall standards, operations objectives, user requirements and client’s needs.
- Basic Qualifications/Skills (Must be quantifiable) ** *
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· 5 years project management experience, supporting clients.
· 1 –3 years of demonstrated cross-functional program management experience.
Preferred Qualifications/Skills *
· Experience working on technology/operations integration projects desired with knowledge and adherence to Agile/SDLC process and methodology
· Ability to develop and deploy metrics
· Project/strategic planning and business background with understanding of assigned areas of responsibility
· Ability to work independently, multitask and react in a fast-paced organization
· Ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
Risk and Control Objective *
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
Your Application *
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
- Barclays Values & Diversity *
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Title: Project Manager
Requisition ID: *90178671